Wednesday 26 September 2012

Spider diagrams- planning

This is a plan of the camera shot and angles that I will be using for the opening of my film, such a s close-ups and long shots. By using this way of brainstorming features with my classmates we were able to work together to think of a range of ideas that were related to the opening. From this we can develop these ideas into camera shots and what conventions to include in the scene. This is the begning of our planning and can now develop these ideas further.
A spider diagram showing a rough planning on the storyline for the film, information about the main characters that are in included in the film. These are ideas that me and my group brainstormed together to come up with a rough plan of the storyline for the film, deciding on the events and genre with vague ideas we can now use this plan to develop the ideas further,

1 comment:

  1. I can't see your planning here Emily. Make sure the file is attached properly.

    ReplyDelete